My girlfriend, Velma, sent me "A Fabulous Blog Award"; oooh, I love it. It was like getting a present, and I love presents. I also love looking at Velma's creations on her blog site, take a look: http://www.n2scrapn4fun.blogspot.com/ The rules for this award are simple… I have to list 5 addictions and name 5 more Fabulous Blogs... Here they are.
I am addictied to:
- Scrapbooking, which also includes card making and paper crafting.
- Buying patterned paper. I have tried kicking this habit, but I think I need a 12-step program. Does someone make a patch for this? I fall off the wagon each time I walk into my LSS.
- Buying Ribbon; oh my gosh, I would be embarrassed for anyone to know how many spools of ribbon I have. Lots of spools have never been used, but you know, I may need it one night at midnight, so better to buy it just in case.
- Hanging out with my son and sneaking in some great pictures, when he's not looking.
- Reading a good book or my Cards magazine from Northridge Media. I am like a kid at Christmas each month, when I go to the mailbox and find that I have a new magazine.
Five blogs that I enjoy looking at are: