ABOUT ME

Houston, Tx, United States
Hi. Welcome to my site; my name is Karen. I'm an avid scrap-booker, card-maker, and paper-crafter. I have been scrapbooking for about 12 years and I am just as excited now as when I first started. Scrapbooking is the instrument I use to record some of the greatest and most special moments of my family’s life. I love buying patterned paper, ribbon and embellishments, taking pictures of my son, teaching scrapbooking and hosting workshops. This hobby continues to be an obsession for me and it continues to challenge me to be a better scrapper. I love the escape that scrapbooking affords me and the fun it has brought into my world. I have one child, a son; he's 15 years old and he is my favorite scrapbook subject. I hope that you enjoyed my site and will visit again soon.

November 20, 2009

I know it's been a while since I've posted, I've been busy filling orders for cards, working on a scrapbook project for a friend's daughter, painting and decorating letters for my new niece's bedroom and working on projects for the November LeBistro kits. My projects are posted below. I'm glad to be back on the blog and hoping to get lots of scrapbooking time over the Thanksgiving holiday because I have lots of new pictures to scrap.
TFSB
I have some new toys: Nestabilities. I couldn't wait for them to be delivered. There's a funny story that goes with this, I'll have to tell you some time.


Another girl's night out, celebrating a birthday and a job promotion with good food and lots of laughter.

Homecoming week at my son's school. This will probably be the last school year he'll let me come on campus and into the building with a camera. That's okay, I'll just get a zoom lens; got to get those photos.

One of my favorite pictures of my son. He certainly does have the key to my heart. Alcohol inks is one of my new favorite things. I used a few different browns and gold to color the paper mache heart.

No comments: